The Green Mountain Yurt
The Green Mountain Yurt

Prices and booking

You can rent The Green Mountain Yurt for €65 per night for two people, minimum stay 4 nights (€260). 10% discount on stays of 7 nights or more.

 

The accommodation is suitable for two people, but one extra child can sleep in the yurt and we are able to supply a 'pup' tent for up to two more children - please consult regarding possibility and price of two adults and up to three children.

 

Rental price includes all bed linen, towels, hot water and electricity via the solar power system*, soap for use in the bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen including relevant cloths and cleaning materials. Wi-fi and power supply for charging mobile devices available free of charge from main house.

 

We ask for a 40% deposit at the time of booking with the remaining 60% due eight weeks before the start of your holiday - bookings inside the eight week period will be paid in full at the time of booking - please see terms and conditions.

 

To make a reservation please consult the availability calendar then email us with your dates, information about people in your group, and any other questions you may have, along with your preferred method of payment.  If you would prefer then you can phone us on: +34 646430656

 

We can accept payment via:

 

- direct transfer of the euro amount into our Spanish account;

 

- payment to our Spansih account via Transferwise.

 

- direct transfer of the UK sterling equivalent (based on XE.com exchange rates on the day booking is agreed);

 

- payment using a credit/debit card of the euro amount via PayPal, for which there is a 3% charge.

 

* Hot water and power for lighting is provided by solar energy.  Spain is a very sunny country so we are fortunate to have plenty of this - on average 320 days per year in Andalucia.  However, availability of hot water and power may be seriously restricted during periods of prolonged cloudiness.

For car rental try Malaga Car

 

For airport transfers try Malaga Airport Taxi  

Contact us

The Green Mountain Yurt

Cortijo Opazo

Ctra Atalbéitar 0.2km

Pórtugos, Granada

18415

 

Tel +44 646430656

E-mail: info@greenmountainyurt.com

 

 

News & events

Saturday April 1st, Glamping season starts once more at The Green Mountain Yurt

Print Print | Sitemap
© Cortijo Opazo